- Create an account and get some credits. This can be done by visiting the ImagineMe website and signing up. Then you can purchase credits in the dropdown menu by clicking “Get Credits”.
- Upload pictures of yourself. You’ll need to provide at least 10 photos of yourself to use as a reference for the AI training.
- Train the model. Once you’ve uploaded your reference photo, the AI model will use it to learn about your appearance, so it can create art of you based on text.
- Once these steps are complete, you’ll be able to generate (almost) any AI art of yourself that you can imagine!
If you want to generate high-quality images using, it’s important to provide detailed and accurate descriptions of the images you want to create. The more specific and accurate your descriptions are, the better the generated images will be.
Be sure to include details about the appearance, positioning, and background, and use correct grammar and spelling. By doing this, you’ll be able to get the most out of your credits and create the best possible AI art of yourself.
For more tips on generating images, you may want to check out this Guide
When selecting images to use for model training, there are a few key considerations to keep in mind:
- It is important to have a sufficient number of images to train the model effectively. This typically means having at least 10–20 good images.
- It is also important to use images that are varied and diverse. This means using images that show you in different clothes, with different facial expressions, and against different backgrounds. This helps the model learn to recognize you better and will result in better AI images.
- Using high-quality images is also important. Avoid using images that are blurry or pixelated, or that have been heavily compressed. Higher-quality images will typically yield better results when training a model.
For more tips on selecting images to use for model training, you may want to check out this Blog Post.
🔒 Privacy & Safety
- Pornographic, sexually explicit, or suggestive content
- Content that promotes hate, violence, or discrimination
- Content that infringes on the rights of others, including intellectual property rights
- Content that is illegal or otherwise inappropriate
To delete a generated image or model that you no longer want on Imagine Me, you can email customer support at [email protected]. They will be able to help you access, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to the platform.
The primary purpose of the uploaded images on Imagine Me is to train the AI model and enable you to generate AI images of yourself. One of the uploaded images is also displayed on your “Prompt” page to provide a visual representation of your model. These images are not used for any other purposes beyond the functionalities of the platform. Other users do not have access to your uploaded images or generated images.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your images, please do not hesitate to contact customer support.
ImagineMe operates on advanced AI technologies called Stable Diffusion and DreamBooth that generate images based on written descriptions. These models have been trained on large collections of images and the words that describe them. When someone gives them a written description, it uses what it has learned to make a picture that matches the description. The program starts with a blank image and improves it until it looks like the description.
When you upload images to train your model, our platform uses these images to train a machine-learning model specifically for you. This model can then be used by you to generate AI art featuring you as the subject.
To purchase additional credits on Imagine Me, go to the “Prompt” page, click on the “Get Credits” button in the dropdown menu, select the desired amount of credits, and then click “Continue” to complete the purchase.
Imagine Me is very good at generating realistic images of your face, but may sometimes not be as good at accurately representing features such as your fingers. This is because the AI is specialized in generating portrait images
However, by using the right prompts and providing the AI with sufficient details, you can often achieve good results even when it comes to features like fingers.
For more tips on generating accurate images, you may want to check out this Guide
At this time, it is not currently possible to generate images of multiple people in a single scene using the tools and techniques that are currently available. While there has been some research in this area and it is an active area of study, the technology is still in the early stages of development and it is not yet possible to generate high-quality images of multiple people.
However, we are actively working on adding more features and capabilities to our image generation technology, and it is possible that this capability will be developed in the future as the technology continues to advance.
Yes, you can generate images of animals or other non-human subjects, although the results may vary. The platform has been tested on humans, cats, and dogs, and in some other cases, the AI has also worked surprisingly well. However, it is important to keep in mind that Imagine Me is specialized in generating images of people.
If you have any questions about generating images of animals or other non-human subjects on Imagine Me, please don’t hesitate to contact customer support for assistance.
There could be a few reasons why you are unable to upload and train your model with the images you have selected. Some possible issues to consider are:
- The format of the images may not be compatible with the training process. Make sure that the images are in a compatible format, such as JPEG or PNG.
- The size of the images may be too large. Some models may have size limitations on the images that can be used for training.
- A slow internet connection may be preventing the images from uploading successfully.
- The number of images you have selected may not meet the required minimum or maximum. Make sure that you have selected the correct number of images, as specified by the model.
If you have any trouble with image generation or have any other issues, please don’t hesitate to contact customer support at [email protected].
Imagine Me only charges a credit if image generation was successful and the generated image is available in your gallery. If you are unable to find your generated images in the gallery 10 minutes after they were generated, the credits used for generating those images will be automatically refunded. If you have any trouble with image generation or have any other issues, please don’t hesitate to contact customer support at [email protected].
If you’re looking for inspiration or ideas for your AI art on Imagine Me, be sure to check out the Showcase page. This page features examples of AI art created by the Imagine Me community, and can be a great source of inspiration for your own creations. You can browse through the showcase to see what others have created, and even copy and apply the same prompts to your own model.
To access and use your generated images on Imagine Me, simply go to the “Prompt” page and click on the “Gallery” tab. Your generated images will be displayed in the gallery, and you can browse through them by clicking on the thumbnails. From the gallery, you can also download your images.
To contact customer support for help or additional information on Imagine Me, you can email [email protected] or write your question in the form below. The customer support team will be happy to assist you with any questions or issues you may have. You can also check the blog for additional resources that may be helpful.
Model training can take up to 24 hours, with an average waiting time of around 10 hours. Keep in mind that these are just estimates and the actual time it takes for a model to be ready can be shorter or longer depending on how busy our servers are.
Don't see your question?
We’re here to help! Whether you have a question about our products or services, or just want to say hello, we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.